▼ Please see the description listed below for ingredient quantities ▼
My sour cream and onion chicken, an easy and simple, tender and juicy, low carb chicken recipe. This taste mix is popular with treats, however in my opinion, it's an incredible flavoring for chicken too. It's an extremely easy recipe that won't take long to make.
#papag #sourcreamandonion #chicken
SUBSCRIBE & click the "" for more recipes
A menu of my low carb dishes
❤ Papa G's Recipe Cookbook
☕ Buy me a cup of coffee
Papa Jokes (I enjoy telling "Dad Jokes").
1.5 lb. chicken tenders.
oil (for oiling pan).
1/2 cup heavy cream.
1 Tbs vinegar.
1 Tbs onion powder.
1/4 tsp salt.
1 cup carefully grated parmesan cheese.
2 Tbs onion powder.
2 Tbs dried minced onion.
2 Tbs dried chives.
1/2 tsp salt.
1/2 tsp ground black pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
2. Lightly oil an oven evidence meal or pan. Set aside.
3. Add finish active ingredients to a different dish and mix thoroughly.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together heavy cream, onion powder, salt and vinegar. Let rest for 5 minutes.
5. Add chicken to the bowl and coat the chicken entirely.
6. Cover and cool for thirty minutes to one hour.
7. Remove chicken from marinade and dip/dredge chicken in the finish mix.
8. Place coated chicken in the baking dish.
9. Bake for 25 minutes, or till the chicken is cooked through. (Time might differ with density of chicken).
10. Turn the oven to broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2-4 minutes until gently browned.
Makes 4 Servings:.
341 calories/ 19.03 g fat/ 0.88 g net carbs/ 43.63 g protein.
UNLESS PARTICULARLY STATED OTHERWISE, ANY PRODUCT/INGREDIENT USED OR SUGGESTED IN THIS VIDEO IS MY OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY OR VIEWPOINT.
All nutrition details supplied is approximate. Please read and utilize your own labels for more accurate details.
This channel receives compensation for purchases through affiliate links.